Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How about that Most Watched Rally in History!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Just so all are clear on the Time President Trump is scheduled to speak is at 7 pm Mountain Standard Time which is 8 pm Central Time and 9 pm Eastern Time. Many speaker are ahead of Trump at this packed out Rally.

What’s making me depressed is his continuing promotion of the vax, guess I’m thinking same old same.

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Code words with Trump….

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

I so get that, but those attending don’t. Tell me what is uplifting about that?? What nuke will it take???

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Trumps vaxx is the Military.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’m so well aware of that, but his rally’s aren’t getting the message to the people attending. Makes me ill. IDK, sometimes I feel way off base

(1) Show this thread