Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I believe youtube was suppressing the numbers. I logged in at 9pm there were over 170k watching and then a few minutes later it dropped down to 140k.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

He started speaking at 9:17 Eastern.
9+1+7 = 17 = Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Trump Rally = 156

Daniel Scavino Jr = 156
News Unlocks = 156

Have A Little Fun = 156
You Cannot Fail = 156

Today Is The Day = 156
The Seventh Day = 156
Absolute Miracle = 156
It's Gonna Be Biblical = 156
Walls Of Jericho = 156
As Real As It Gets = 156

Let There Be Light = 156
Peace And Happiness = 156
Love Will Win = 156
Love Is The Key = 156

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Love, already won...at the old rugged cross.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes it is!
Great decode hun
Nana believes that:

Love is the Keystone to all of this!
Always has been.

Our souls were meant to love not to hate.
satan had unfair help from the reptilians and dracos hiding our "free will" function in his hell matrix of lies and deceptions to keep us in fear and hate unfairly.

We have never had a fair chance in this duality experiment to choose LOVE & evolve into the species we should be by now had we had a fair chance to balance our duality to start with.

We would have naturally evolve in love had we been given a fair chance to make a free will choice.

(2) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just so all are clear on the Time President Trump is scheduled to speak is at 7 pm Mountain Standard Time which is 8 pm Central Time and 9 pm Eastern Time. Many speaker are ahead of Trump at this packed out Rally.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

What’s making me depressed is his continuing promotion of the vax, guess I’m thinking same old same.

6 PM PST

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Maybe the False Flag that is taking all of the air time away from the rally will serve a good purpose?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

It does not seem that the hostage taker is just your run of the mill MKUtra'd crazy!

(1) Show this thread