Friday Night Vibe Check...

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i have friends in Arkansas their dad in hospital and they will not let any family member to see him. any guidance ?

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Lori C is right....get him out of hospital. ALL deaths happening in hospital--none at home. Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc, Quercetin, Zpak (antibiotic) AND Ivermectin which you can get from Front Line Doctors (google them). Ivermectin by itself will take care of it in short order/few days. My dentist who is also an M.D. was hospitalized. Family had to hire attorney and they sent the police to release him as the hospital wouldn't let him out, even though he was fully conscious and wanted to sign his own release (they wouldn't let him).

The family never got to see him but many family members started calling and asking questions. Instructed do not put on remdesivir or vent . Asked for ivermectin protocol the hospital said they will be releasing him today. I agree stay out of the hospitals! Thank you to all that responded🙏

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it