Bunch of choppers in St. George Utah.

Im pretty sure Gene Decode recently talked about Utah being 'special' relating to the dumbs. Def child sex trafficking. I cant recall why just that Utah was a big deal.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bib45le in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

utahMormons are red line on evilScale ... not the regular folk ... they have no idea!

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

😳😭

(1) Show this thread

One of our dumbs goes from Kennecott in Salt Lake City Utah all the way to Denver Colorado and it's 1000 square-foot miles. Its Supposed to be the biggest dumb in America. Southern Utah is also the wagon wheel of the west.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Eva Parker to her Publication

You know what! I do think that is what I heard!.....😔

In response Eva Parker to her Publication

how terrifing. i had no idea about this. I need more info on Romney. he makes me sick.

(2) Show this thread

Tammy Rief may have mentioned it too about her abducted son, Jonah Rief, for his illuminati bloodlines, for some reason...🤔