Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Female Patriot. Ready to see Trump in his rightful place...SQQN!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

flight training..

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

if you tilt that image a little the flight path looks like a Q

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

I hope it goes right under the Denver airport because that place is housing some satanistic evil! Even the airport itself has evil staues and representation of their sybolism..blow those tunnels to bits!!

4 still up out of north las vegas

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Bikers for Trump?

link to view ty

Wait for the Lord, and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land🇺🇲; When the wicked are cut off you will see it! Ps 37:34🥰

Unusual hot and heavy chopper traffic South Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and California... hoping our military brings the pain for all my MMIW sisters around Utah and the Badlands. Bring'em home...
Lulululululululululululu.....

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Im pretty sure Gene Decode recently talked about Utah being 'special' relating to the dumbs. Def child sex trafficking. I cant recall why just that Utah was a big deal.

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

One of our dumbs goes from Kennecott in Salt Lake City Utah all the way to Denver Colorado and it's 1000 square-foot miles. Its Supposed to be the biggest dumb in America. Southern Utah is also the wagon wheel of the west.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

utahMormons are red line on evilScale ... not the regular folk ... they have no idea!

(3) Show this thread

bye bye Mitt??

In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication

☺️My thought exactly

In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication

Mitt was called the adopted son of G HW Bush

(3) Show this thread

I live in St.George. We have had alot of activity since the first of the year or longer. It has slowed down a little but there has been more activity this week again. There is A DUMB that runs through this area as well as a Submarine port underneath Zion Natnl Park. We have heard underground explosions in this area for years.

what's there i wonder....

hum... not to far from me.