PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

What if the system as we know it, is being destroyed by design? Life as we know it is changing right before our eyes. What comes next? Do we jump through hoops to get back into [their] system or do we innovate and create our own? Something big is coming, Patriots. We can all feel it. Have faith that God wins this time. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

It will take a while but what we will eventually evolve to is a world that doesnt need money, a world where we are by nature of the piece of God, our souls inside these earth suits, will be the only technology we need.
We will be able to move between dimensions & time past and future without physical portals, but unless God makes a quicker change all at once we have a ways to go to get there.

This is a great start tho I think.
Our own souls & space with be the new frontiers.
So exciting Nana has a hard time sleeping because I have seen it already.
Our children will have more unlimited opportunity than any species in all of God's all that is.
It begins with God's spirit inside us all.

I will be happy with peace, community and love. don't need dimensional travel.. It is my understanding that we will have our hands full assisting others here. maybe my kids or grandchildren. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. For me, being a sanctuary ( If i live long enough to create it on land i can afford) for animals and souls choosing to share thier talents is what would be nice.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

There will be years of undoing the damage already done.
Mental, Physical and Spiritual.
Our educational institutions, justice system, and governing mechanisms.
The filth and poisons in the air, water and earth.
Religious institutions, world cultures and history.
It's going to take a mega sized can of whoopass.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

add a mega size can of love, compassion, patience and gratitude. 😍😍 ( with some whoop a$$ mixed in)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Well hun, that sounds like a beautiful place you are creating as well.
This is the way this plays, we get to choose.
Nana just likes to travel.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes so do I but... feel that the call is elsewhere for me.

(1) Show this thread