What if the system as we know it, is being destroyed by design? Life as we know it is changing right before our eyes. What comes next? Do we jump through hoops to get back into [their] system or do we innovate and create our own? Something big is coming, Patriots. We can all feel it. Have faith that God wins this time. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

sorting through information

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

alice in wonderland, we are all alice, where the world system is 'all mad', and we are directed here there and everywhere, into confusion. up is down, down is up, right is wrong and wrong is right.
once awakened out of our mental slumber, we are out of their 'mad world'!!
quantum entanglements with darkness and their timeline have untangled. i can feel it

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

changing of rhe guard started in 2017, this is all gods plan
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfcDe_RJxSs&feature=youtu.be

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm past ready - I had my shoulder to the grindmill & was trying to assist the Creator however I could to get out of the "mud rut" timeline & onto something much better & cleaner

I've felt a change this week - still cautious because I've been at this a long time but I feel something more like genuine hope for the first time in a while

I never liked the system, or what it was doing to the world & the people
Let's go!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Spent over 20years wiring this country in many manufacturing facilities of a huge variety of types and products. I have done power distribution up into the medium and high ranges of voltages, and specialize in automated computerized controls both digital and analog. I am so looking forward to the possibility to bring this understanding/knowledge/skill to the forefront when we can flip this system. There is an immense shortage of really skilled journeyman tradesmen left in the US. People quit going into the construction industries a couple decades back and it shows now...really bad!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana cant wait, not only a whole new operational planet but also I think our souls will be our new frontier along with space and our frens out there.

If yall start seeing what Nana has been and found the connection to the consciousness that I am just a newbie to, you will be so frickin excited you will just not be able to wait each day to see what is next.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Cold turkey?

Or is this the Methadone track?

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Damaged by which side on purpose?

I agree with Carole Davis - is this the slow or quick way to stop an addiction?

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Tesla Towers, not batteries . Free power . Changes everything. They always had it. Electricity flows natut=rally from the earth. Oh, and Gold and Silver destroy the Fed.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

just decoded my own grammatical nonsense and it says "nut at rally"
Love how God works

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Boom
Boom
Boom

Explosive destruction.
Explosive progress...

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

We have to learn EVERYTHING from the beginning when we one day get out of the cabal-satanic matrix πŸ‘πŸ» I canβ€˜t wait❣️Never felt at home in this 3D world 🀨Perhaps wrong time & wrong place ...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Find peace [solace] through prayer.
There are good people standing behind you.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
God bless.
Q

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

FromDarkToLight TheBestIsYetToCome NCSWIC MakeEarthGreatAgain WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We create a totally new system!
Please and thank you!
VK & Doq have the blueprints.

We can do this!
It will be so much better!

Very first thing on the agenda:

LEARN HOW TO GET ALONG!
We get this one thing and hell we got it made from there!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Couldn’t agree more, Patriot. WWG1WGA Worldwide! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈ

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. πŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

πŸ’― But, there is currently so much division. Many families are not even talking to each other. Until more is revealed, it is very difficult to find common ground that leads to conversation, understanding & then unity.

(2) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

Can’t wait… ❀️ πŸ”‹πŸ’‘πŸ™ŒπŸ»

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

https://www.tesla.com/powerwall I only like the Nikola Tesla not who is using his namesake, Musk.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

It IS by design.
[Playbook Known]

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Good hearing from you, Fren. Earlier post had me a bit concerned.

(1) Show this thread

No doubt about that. The world alliance is in control!

https://anonup.com/thread/7730490

I don't know how or when or even what ... ALL that I DO HAVE is a strong conviction that we are going to be healthier, happier and filled with the light of our source. Will we still be human, I hope so to realize the victory, however that's comes from ego.
No fear, only peace ... so the world / nature / life can heal.

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Reminds me of this Q post.

We are going to show you a NEW WORLD.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave NEW WORLD lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

It will take a while but what we will eventually evolve to is a world that doesnt need money, a world where we are by nature of the piece of God, our souls inside these earth suits, will be the only technology we need.
We will be able to move between dimensions & time past and future without physical portals, but unless God makes a quicker change all at once we have a ways to go to get there.

This is a great start tho I think.
Our own souls & space with be the new frontiers.
So exciting Nana has a hard time sleeping because I have seen it already.
Our children will have more unlimited opportunity than any species in all of God's all that is.
It begins with God's spirit inside us all.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

will evil still exist?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

I will be happy with peace, community and love. don't need dimensional travel.. It is my understanding that we will have our hands full assisting others here. maybe my kids or grandchildren. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. For me, being a sanctuary ( If i live long enough to create it on land i can afford) for animals and souls choosing to share thier talents is what would be nice.

(3) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™β€οΈ

Christ follower and Die hard Patriot that bleeds Red, White and Blue.

I feel the same way. God has given me hints that we are witnessing the destruction of the old and new is coming. We are going to be part of building the new. The old system is rotten and full of decay. The new will be built with spiritual Devine providence. God will give us the wisdom, courage and strength to build "heaven on Earth".

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Electric car catches fire! I would never buy one

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

It is being destroyed and I'm glad. Call me weird, but I long for a return to the simpler, freer times I've known before. I'm hopeful for even freer times than I've ever known! I just want to live a simple, peaceful life experiencing the joys of nature and innovation.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen PJ. The Best is Yet to Come!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

It sure is. God bless, Patriot!

(1) Show this thread