PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

What if the system as we know it, is being destroyed by design? Life as we know it is changing right before our eyes. What comes next? Do we jump through hoops to get back into [their] system or do we innovate and create our own? Something big is coming, Patriots. We can all feel it. Have faith that God wins this time. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

It will take a while but what we will eventually evolve to is a world that doesnt need money, a world where we are by nature of the piece of God, our souls inside these earth suits, will be the only technology we need.
We will be able to move between dimensions & time past and future without physical portals, but unless God makes a quicker change all at once we have a ways to go to get there.

This is a great start tho I think.
Our own souls & space with be the new frontiers.
So exciting Nana has a hard time sleeping because I have seen it already.
Our children will have more unlimited opportunity than any species in all of God's all that is.
It begins with God's spirit inside us all.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. πŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Have Faith to her Publication

This is what I have seen, it may take some time at this rate to get there, but idk, you know ONCE the majority of ppl actually find the God consciousness Nana thinks we will get on the same page at a rapid pace then.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. πŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

This is what I try to visualize when thinking about the future. It's so exciting! But, I agree regarding the time it may take at this rate...if enough of us continue to visualize, hopefully we can positively impact the rate! πŸ™

Nana thinks it is SOOOO IMPORTANT that we try our very best to keep positive thoughts in our minds all day everyday, keeping the visions of a beautiful peaceful future in our thoughts constantly.

This is what I think is moving us to it.
satan wants to fill our days and minds with fear and stress for a reason!
Reason: Fear & Anger will keep us in his Hell Matrix!

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Those close to us who are under the globalist spell aren’t to be blamed, and as such shouldn’t have our frustrations taken out on them IMHO. How will we help if we’ve ostracized them??

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Nana agrees but it is also a very hard balancing act trying to post the things we need to help cause the news daily to push the timeline events forward without allowing dipping into that negative energy long enough or hard enough to stick to us.
Difficult balance chore sometimes

(1) Show this thread