♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Since 2018

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

There are two different Tests....they decide, whom they want out

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

makes you wonder what is on the swab of the positive vs the negative

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Vaccine stuff ? Look at the Side effects

i know all about the vaccine side effects. my father died 40 days after pfizer. The swabs ate laced to cause cancer ( from CDC whistleblower), nano particles and micro chips (scientist and researchers). THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE SCRATCHING YOUR BRAIN.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it