Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Fair question. Or there are no legitimate tests.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

since 2017 at least

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

This is EXACTLY what Sen. Burr was questioning the asst. director of HHS about! THAT, and the govt. spent how many millions/billions on contracts for these test kits? She couldn't answer ANY of his questions.....not one! Couldn't even explain what they were hired for! Allegedly, the business of one of the contractors is importing vodka! How does that have ANYTHING to do with these test kits?? Wa-aa-ay too many questions.....not enough answers!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Same with the mRNA shots.

No way they could have produced a billion of them in such a short period of time.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

No Shit, Dont be so fuckin Stupid

In response Bob Gibbons to his Publication

🤦‍♀️there is alot of stupid out there.

(1) Show this thread

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

This is the post that got me shut off from fb for 3 more days. Course, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the many other posts I've shared exposing the mass f*kery that's going on.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Understand....Just got back on FB after my 6th suspension😎
Only stay on FB to share information, but then the information gets you thrown off🙃

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the virus has never been isolated, it does not exist. Its not a test, its a scam. BIG PHARMA nazis will do anything to profit themselves with no health based interest. MEDICAL TYRANTS use POLICE

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Since 2018

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

✔️FACT checked and fixed.......SUPPOSEDLY an ERROR on WITS Data Site ??
Board of Trustees for FACT ☑️ are all media companies, universities, trust companies etc.
website👇
https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misinformation=the-world-integrated-trade-solutions-wits-website-shows-that-covid-19-test-kits-were-being-sold-in-2017-and-2018

(2) Show this thread