♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

✔️FACT checked and fixed.......SUPPOSEDLY an ERROR on WITS Data Site ??
Board of Trustees for FACT ☑️ are all media companies, universities, trust companies etc.
website👇
https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misinformation=the-world-integrated-trade-solutions-wits-website-shows-that-covid-19-test-kits-were-being-sold-in-2017-and-2018

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Corn Stalking to his Publication

Oh, then I ask myself, why they shortly after this report they have changed the name and Covid was no more mentioned.

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

There are two different Tests....they decide, whom they want out

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

Two years into this pandemic and you still haven't at least learned, that coronaviruses are a classification of viruses, to which the novel coronavirus, sars-cov-2 belongs along with many other viruses.

(3) Show this thread