Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Help please calling all anon's. My company just just put in writing that the Vax mandate was an E.O. From JFB.. Is there an E.O. or just a press release???? Please help, I'm losing my job for no jab on 1/31/22. Mirror. Crazy day - CHECKMATE !!!!

They are lying to you there is no EO!!
Ruling protected all but health care workers 😡

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CDDanford in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

The SC also set up the next blow to senior. They made it possible to mandate those on SS and Disability to get the jab. Sad day for Americans that worked their whole lives to pay in SS, only to have to be jabbed to get it. Those people will be dead. That's the point.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I will sue.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and thats crazy not protecting medical worker's. infuriates me. this shit has to stop.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

me too! they ate not all bad. My niece is in the industry, radiology tech, just trying to make a living

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Going to be a fun ride the next few days.