Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Help please calling all anon's. My company just just put in writing that the Vax mandate was an E.O. From JFB.. Is there an E.O. or just a press release???? Please help, I'm losing my job for no jab on 1/31/22. Mirror. Crazy day - CHECKMATE !!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

They are lying to you there is no EO!!
Ruling protected all but health care workers 😡

and thats crazy not protecting medical worker's. infuriates me. this shit has to stop.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

me too! they ate not all bad. My niece is in the industry, radiology tech, just trying to make a living

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

My daughter just works in a call center at a medical facility and they forced her to get the jab. I am FURIOUS AS FUCK. Sadly she didnt know any better. she wouldnt have gotten it though if she had not been forced. she needs her job. Now i worry if she will live....she got it on Jan 1st..been real sick but doing better. doesnt matter though..its in her. her odds of dying increased dramatically.

(1) Show this thread