Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Help please calling all anon's. My company just just put in writing that the Vax mandate was an E.O. From JFB.. Is there an E.O. or just a press release???? Please help, I'm losing my job for no jab on 1/31/22. Mirror. Crazy day - CHECKMATE !!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

They are lying to you there is no EO!!
Ruling protected all but health care workers 😡

The SC also set up the next blow to senior. They made it possible to mandate those on SS and Disability to get the jab. Sad day for Americans that worked their whole lives to pay in SS, only to have to be jabbed to get it. Those people will be dead. That's the point.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

In response Made In America to her Publication

I will sue.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

I don't know that once the SC makes a ruling like that, that you can sue. You can try, but I seriously doubt you'll have standing to sue. These kinds of rulings are dangerous. If you ever sued, lost, took your case to the SC, how do you think they would rule after a ruling like that??? Food for thought.

(1) Show this thread