Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Remember, The EBS and 10 days of Media Blackout will only occur after SCOTUS delivers their response to Bidens Mandates on the Vaxx and Mask. This has to occur before the end so all that do not uphold Constitutional Law must resign. This is the Final Move that must occur to end this insanity.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Last piece of the puzzle on who are Deep State Operatives.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

If this is the final piece of the puzzle, I will be grateful when they rule against us. I'm running around 50-50 on how I think this will turn out, but as each days passes, I'm feeling more that they will declare the mandate constitutional. I'm ready for all of this to be over already.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I just Pray it will be over .

Only people mentioned by @JoyceAnne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joyce Garrett, click on at the bottom under it