QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

can anyone please share the suggested remedy for covid? things i can get to help him recover without a prescription? off top of my hesd. i only know , zync, Vitamins C & D, Vitamin K2, Ivemectin if csn find? any help is greatly appreciated. even if your own concoction. thank you everyone. we greatly appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™…

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

im not a doctor. i would personally get a nebulizer and use coldial silver (natures sunshine or Argentyn23) also take it orally, several times a day. drs wolfson shield product several times a day. all the zinc, d, vitmamins i take much higher than the usual suggested. also if you have a place to go for iv vitamin and nutrients. oregano oil in small amount of water in a shot glass. goldenseal and garlic also good for antibiotic / pathogens. natures sunshine has vsc for viruses too. all the best๐Ÿ™

drs. wolfson website a great resource for many topics. can use their search bar to find articles and info. also consulatations.

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MollyBrock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Molly Brock, click on at the bottom under it