QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

can anyone please share the suggested remedy for covid? things i can get to help him recover without a prescription? off top of my hesd. i only know , zync, Vitamins C & D, Vitamin K2, Ivemectin if csn find? any help is greatly appreciated. even if your own concoction. thank you everyone. we greatly appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™…

im not a doctor. i would personally get a nebulizer and use coldial silver (natures sunshine or Argentyn23) also take it orally, several times a day. drs wolfson shield product several times a day. all the zinc, d, vitmamins i take much higher than the usual suggested. also if you have a place to go for iv vitamin and nutrients. oregano oil in small amount of water in a shot glass. goldenseal and garlic also good for antibiotic / pathogens. natures sunshine has vsc for viruses too. all the best๐Ÿ™

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MollyBrock in this post can reply

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

drs. wolfson website a great resource for many topics. can use their search bar to find articles and info. also consulatations.