can anyone please share the suggested remedy for covid? things i can get to help him recover without a prescription? off top of my hesd. i only know , zync, Vitamins C & D, Vitamin K2, Ivemectin if csn find? any help is greatly appreciated. even if your own concoction. thank you everyone. we greatly appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT🙏❤️😊🇺🇸🙅

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

My favorite thing of all is colloidal silver. I believe it has kept me from getting sick many times. I gargle with it, if I have a scratchy throat. I buy Sovereign Silver on the internet.

I would not take Vitamin K, because it causes blood to coagulate. Since Covid has a history of blood clotting, you wouldn't want that. Take Turmeric or Aspirin to keep the blood thinner.

Make sure it's Vitamin D3. I take it with salmon oil, because its helps it to absorb better. However it can be taken with a meal instead. You can get Ivermax at the feed store. It is liquid ivermectin for cows and swine. You have to use a syringe to get it out. Measure 1 cc/ml and take orally once a day for 5 days. Those are the directions the feed store lady gave to me. You could put it in some juice or swallow it really fast. My husband took it when he got sick.

If you get Zinc, make sure you get one balanced with extra copper since it depletes it.

As for Ivermectin, I got the horse one on amazon (ishh, I know). It's the same exact thing. Ivermectin is ivermectin is ivermectin. It does taste like somewhat bitter apples but I like apples. I use 75% of the horse dose our of carefulness.

You can also simmer lemon and grapefruit skins to make your own HCQ, let simmer down before it caramelizes, 2 table spoons a day max.

The thing with vitamin C and D (not sure about K) is that they don't work over time, you have to take them regularly for weeks for them to make a difference.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

I almost forgot, Zinc+copper works ok, but if you match it with Quercetin, it will work a thousand fold since Quercetin is one of the things that allow for zinc entry in the cells (which is the point here).

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

im not a doctor. i would personally get a nebulizer and use coldial silver (natures sunshine or Argentyn23) also take it orally, several times a day. drs wolfson shield product several times a day. all the zinc, d, vitmamins i take much higher than the usual suggested. also if you have a place to go for iv vitamin and nutrients. oregano oil in small amount of water in a shot glass. goldenseal and garlic also good for antibiotic / pathogens. natures sunshine has vsc for viruses too. all the best🙏

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

drs. wolfson website a great resource for many topics. can use their search bar to find articles and info. also consulatations.

(1) Show this thread

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

i recommend these vitamins. I order them from Front line EMD’s:

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Thank you. i appreciate it.

(1) Show this thread

hydroxychloroquine