Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Idk I got off Gab yesterday. I like it here so far.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

Glad to have you with us “D” anything We can do?❤️

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I am still trying to figure out GAB..just read any interesting post
that is pro Trump or pro Trump/anon movement which has many comments--read all the comments--many postings will have a
majority of Haters for Trump/Q/anons/Trump voters..
And many of the haters Bio's show they are pro Trump or MAGA
or pro justice against deep state, etc.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK proved his connection at the poker game at Camp David yrs ago besides all the syncs and comms since.

Dont yall think maybe we could finish that game now?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well, do you really want to know what has jumped out at Nana, idk why but it just keeps throw itself out there to me.

When we started this journey 3 yrs ago I thought that Gen.Flynn was very close to DJT & JR.

From the many times JOS has told the story of Flynn & Sidney coming to the WH to plead their case for DJT to act after the Nov2020 election it appears to me that while a lg & very necessary part of this, Flynn's group seems to be more military side ¬ as close as I orign. thought to DJT & JR,.

JOS mentioned that while they made a good case there were things DJT knew that they did not. Lending me to see they were not inside with Q.

There seems to be split between Flynn's group & JR's group, Flynn canceled event when JOS said coming.
The split has recently become more apparent & groups like WTM, Bards of War...lean toward Flynn &military while JRs group lean more toward reality of it all & God's consciousness.
Kinda like the difference between religious & spirit

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

QakeLady agrees with Nana, there seems to be an issue with the Flynn/Powell and the Wood truths. Although I also agree with part of your insight about JOS, I think it goes a bit deeper, there is something going on with the whole truther movement and currently many LARPS being exposed (some deadly exposures).

I miss the fam we had on Twatter bc not everyone in our purge came here and/or came and left. I prefer here than any other platform (so far wink, wink)💗😂

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Basically, Trust no-one having “A group” is over rated.
People prove themselves on their own merit.
Pushing people to think for themselves is key.
There is to much false security in getting confidence in numbers.
It is kind of like do what is right because you know it is for the best no matter who agrees with your decision.

(2) Show this thread

Why do many of them not acknowledge the existence of VK ? I mean he has dropped plenty of proofs he is in the know.

Put a call out in the early days, a few responded they weren't interested. AU doesn't pull the #'s they crave. The current push/pull going on screams larp. Not going to lie, it's disconcerting. They can keep the shills. I'm good here w/fam.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

People seem to be addicted to drama thru all the programming channels showing drama 24/7 on the tel-lie-vision along with music lyrics & the 440hz pumping into the mind causing chaos, which then spills out into their daily lives (verbage, beliefs, relationships & reality).

How do you red pill those who don't even know or realize or admit they are addicted to drama?

YOU DO IT WITH MORE DRAMA.
pshyce is as pshyce does.

The drama deprogramming comes after they are red pilled thru drama. Not a fan, but it is what it is & it's working.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response Not Important to his Publication

Zachary what I was thinking. 👍

(1) Show this thread

"Do a Ter" Meme comes to mind....

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Knock knock, ... Good One ... LOL

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Yep, that's what I was thinking when I read about this yesterday.

(2) Show this thread

I’ve thought about that too in the past. Just like some anons that used to be on twitter (prior to the purge) chose to go to Gab and are not on AnonUp.
I think it’s because they care more about the massive following. WTM has 251K followers on Telegram. AnonUp doesn’t have that amount of anons (at least I don’t think they do, otherwise they’d all be following VK).
It’s just my opinion- but I think the true anons (Patriots) are on AnonUp. If you’re not on AnonUp yet you followed VK and many other anons on twitter, I find it suspicious as to why you wouldn’t be on AnonUp.

Here’s another thing I’ve noticed. The number of followers in each channel on Telegram could be inflated (by a lot) because certain channels have a massive bot problem in the comments area. So it could be that some of these channels want to come across as having a larger following than what they really have. They couldn’t do that on AnonUp.

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Also, on Telegram it’s almost impossible to tell if the accounts are authentic, then after a while there is a “fake” stamp on them. Its all so arbitrary and many accounts have identical posts. Also, some seem to be selling something. There is something wrong with their system if over 50% are fraudulent accounts.

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

It takes time for any platform to build an identity and define its niche or purpose. There are unavoidable trade-offs making choices over anything. AnonUp has a distinct role being very “insider” and “high vibe”. Gab is on a different mission with building a complete digital economy suite.

(4) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

An anon left us the other day and deactivated his account.

Reason was because VK had covid twice LOL

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

For REAL?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Are you kidding me? OMG...I'm Speechless, so I'll drop one.

💧749
https://www.qagg.news/?q=%23%23749

Anonymous 02/12/2018 11:44:06 ID:a4bb61
Archive Bread/Post Links: 351166 / 351343
Direct Link: 351343
controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep)
(might be reaching, but throwing it out there)

>>351343
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

(2) Show this thread

Only trust God.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Well then, don't you trust what you just said?

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What is WTM?

Born again Christian. My faith and trust is in the Lord alone but I believe Trump Is who God has appointed for this time!! GET READY!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

We The Media

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you, I was about to ask the same.

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

They're here.

They're all here.

Hopefully president Trump is too.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Who's, WTM? Please excuse me. But? Im, slow🤷

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

we the media

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I'm only on AU, but judging by what's being talked about these are my OPINIONS from my observations.

Tactics are Divide into echo chambers and Conquer.

Get echo chambers to attack one another.

Q movement is being targeted directly.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

Interesting. This was posted by Lin Wood on Telegram.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

All drama. Glad we don't have that division, back-stabbing, and hatred over here.

(9) Show this thread

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Bingo

has Juan o Savin being on any of their platforms?

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication

he said hed only ever use his website

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I follow a couple on facebook from WTM. They have a real burning stance against Flynn. Also quite cozy with Lin. I don’t comment, just watch. What’s your rake Doq?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

*take

Our incredible journey is only just beginning! POTUS45 ፠We the People፠ WWG1WGA

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

On Telegram it is the opposite. WTM has no love for Lin at all and vice versa. It is a full on battle with him right now. Full support of General Flynn.

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Just perused WTP ... found this ...
however, it wouldn't let me leave a message??

Capitals = 109, and 17 in gematria.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

One more thing: AU is for Anons to share information that is largely unknown to the public. SOME of the information is best KEPT from the public at this time. It is up to each Anon to determine what amount of that information is to be shared OUT THERE.

Hmm. general Flynn supporters? No wonder.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

For whatever reason, I can't get on Telegram unless given a direct link to a post or page. Here is We The Media's description:

We The Media ⭐️⭐️⭐️
@WeTheMedia
251K Subscribers
16.4K Photos
6.61K Videos
192 Files
19.3K Links
Real News: For The People By The People.

NOTE:
WE DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE. ANY MEMBERS THAT VIOLATE THIS CHANNEL’S POLICY WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED. PERIOD.

The 3 Stars represent our support for General Flynn.

This is the first I've heard of WTM. I had to look it up to find out what you were talking about. Now that I know, I wouldn't think it's a good idea to question the patriotism of WTM members. As Alex Jones says, there need to be MORE platforms telling the truth, not a competition between those platforms.

I will say this: anyone who tries to take a dump on General Flynn is making a huge mistake. I can also bet that ANY and ALL suspicion of Flynn comes from the accuser of the brethren, Lin Wood.

Number 1 target of the Deep State: General Flynn
Number 1 target of Lin Wood: General Flynn
Connect dots please.

AU is for Anons. Other platforms are for patriots in general. Not every patriot is an Anon. AU is NOT the battlefield. Twitter, FB, Instagram, YT, Reddit, etc. are the battlefields.
How many Anons are on the battlefield?

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Thank You

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

NUMBER 1 target of the Deep State is "YOU". With regard to the in-fighting between groups on Telegram... sometimes you have to toss the rug over the fence and beat it until the dirt spills out.

What is hidden in the dark will quickly be revealed in the light.... faster today than in years past. All is part of the plan God has made.

(2) Show this thread

Doq, what do you make of Q mentioninn big anons then? For example, Karli…
Disinfo? Necessary?

There is def some bad vibes over there. Anytime you question something they say youre a bot or Lin Wood sent you😂

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Jaima Travis to his Publication

LMAO 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Have often wondered but not enough to spend minutes on. I've been on Telegram since it's launch and after the Twitter Purge, it's CRAZY.