Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

last night my daughter wanted to quiz me on past presidents and their number.... well my child decided to ask me who the 35th president, followed up with "Trumps the 45th president right mom...He will always be the best president, can we write him and ask him to take his spot back, biden is the worst president" hahaha

You did it Mr. President, now you can rest President Kennedy!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Now we have JFK IS Donald JTrumps Guardian Angel ❤🤍💙🧚‍♂️

Trump's doing his part. Digital soldiers need to be non-mask-wearing-in-public soldiers too.

In response Steve Why to his Publication

I agree..people need to stop wearing those stupid worthless masks!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

I trust Trump 100% .....

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Timing is everything, hope God's plan to move happens sooner than later. Praying for the Angels of War to begin the transition of bringing the Light of Truth fourth, for all to see. The Fake Corrupt posers must be exposed & given what they deserve. Blessings be on all Patriots for clarity, patience & much love.

Please God let Mr Trump finish this soon. Gid Bless

AND I LOVE IT👍

Praying for great success. I believe you will finish it!

They cant stop what is coming❣ AwokenQDJTlover & follower for own knowlege of progress

Morning ghostEz, @Trump_47th (seems he took over LW's acc) &@NotBarron1946 , both on birdie app🤩

🤩🎉💚

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

i want JFK jr. to be alive. i want the deep state to shi.. their pants when he walks onto the stage with Trump. What a day to celebrate

In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication

I totally agree. I want to see them all "EAT CROW" and be like this isn't happening but we all who SUPPORT Trump would be like "YES" you got them now.

(1) Show this thread