Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy

I had "the talk" with my then 16 year old son

"Son, sex is a Sacred Act. When she allows you entry, it means she feels safe with you, that she respects you, that she is willing, intentionally, with great thought, to open he most intimate place to you. This is to be treated with great care, on your part. This is no small thing. It is imperative that you honor this as best you can, to fully realize and acknowledge her vulnerability, her letting all her guards down, for you and the shared experience. So, tenderness, respect, honor, letting her know that you know, for it is a sacrifice or a risk on her part. She thinks she knows, she senses the Rightness, and your Understanding will be Clear. Confirmation for her, of her own Internal Assessment, comes from you. This is not a game. You must agree, and you tell her without words, yes, I am all that you hope I am. "
A year later, I brought it up again, he stopped me, Dad, i think about that every day, still a virgin.

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

In response George Patton to his Publication

@vincentkennedy

A year or so later, 19, I got the call.

Dad, not a virgin anymore. (I knew the girl at this point).
Really, I said. How was it?
It was amazing, Dad.
And her, I asked, was this her first time, too?
No, he said, but she said it wasn't right, not good, before, but with me, she said it was great, too.

Trust me when I tell you, the Words I said to him were from me but not of me. No such talk was ever given to me. I was given by God an opportunity to make a change, break a cycle, not for me, of course, but for him and those who come after.

I try not to tell anyone what to do, not to compare me with others.

I just wanted to share a Great Story with a Great Man & any one else who might read.

I was molested (worse) by a family member(s), but my Children, God's in my care, know not such betrayal & horror. I was able to Guide that Sweet Boy in a way that is not logical.

This is what My Lord has done for me & helped me do. All Praise, Honor and Glory be u

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Allowing dating before humans are ready for the commitment of marriage is like letting horses out of the barn to run with the wild ones. Good luck getting them back in the barn.

Exodus 22:16
“And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.”

In response Simba 716 to his Publication

Lol challenge him to marry your daughter ❤️👍

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

This is a huge subject that as a society we will have to face and confront again because it will not be possible to ban abortion without confronting and assessing our roles and reaponsibilities as a Society and as men, women, mothers, fathers , grandparents, marraige, responsibities, education and finances . This has been shoved under the carpet for the longest time and its scary.
We used to have villages , clans and extended family that all played a role jn raising children . There will continue to be backstreet abortions as long as we dont examine this, apart from the Satanic aspect of abortion.

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

all you can do is occasionally reinforce what you taught her and hope she listens.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

You already knew the answer before you posed the question.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Hmm i might be thinking wrong here but isnt that our divine creators choice of when a precious baby is brought into this world ? I know we have choices but i feel our lord is in cahrge of a human life being born .

Parents to decide charges!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Q Post 1618 🇺🇸

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I don't envy you one bit.
Been there done that.
Sex and Spirit
There's more to it than the physical
There's a spiritual aspect that many don't think about.
Sex energy (vibrations) are very powerful but you know this
Is there something more here?
Does she know about Spirit Cooking?

Ask your daughter to bring up pics of them when he was 17.

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Do what my dad did back in the day.
Have the boy over to the house for dinner and while the niceties are being conducted in the foyer spread out your hunting knife collection on the coffee table and proceed to sharpen the blade of your favorite one very intently and slowly and simultaneously….
You have a bullet point list of questions of course. These are “ice breakers”.

Let me know if you need help. I have multiple shovels. 🤣

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Nothing you can do, Just love her. I'm sure you have talked to her It's getting time to let her make her own choices. PRAY lol lol lol

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Nothing. I trust.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Call his parents. Take her to doctor. Call police if he did. She is a minor.

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

Moral relativity got us here.

(2) Show this thread

HDBDHW . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 49

Mr. R . 😎❤️☀️🇺🇸🦅✨
in Simple Gematria equals: 49

I haven't given up hope quite yet.

Ask my husband to take him to luch and tell him he fully expects him to treat the most precious girl in my husband's life with the utmost respect and honor. Group outings, family dinners, open doors and early nights. I let myself be used by a guy I knew would never love me and became convinced I wasn't going to be worth love; so being wanted for sex would have to suffice. Funny how sex leads to pregnancy even when "protected." When I met a man who actually CHOSE to love and honor me, it took years to trust his commitment was real and lasting because I was broken and cynical. I want my daughters to know and feel their worth. Family IS everything. In my experience, sex without the covering of family just drains the heart and soul drop by drop until it's empty. Love involves sacrifice & spiritual (& legal) commitment. I want my daughters to know they are loved, not just wanted (until someone "better" shows up).

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Former Lemming to her Publication

❤️

(2) Show this thread

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

just keep lines of communication open at all times.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Don’t assume…they did. Just make sure her pills are being taken, otherwise her skin will have have major acne breakouts. Worked here.

Act like they didn't/wouldn't.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

did you talk to him while cleaning the (G)lock? thats my start plan when muh daughter gets to dating age.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Not much you can do at this point, unless you have access to a time machine. 😉

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Went through the same thing with my daughter who got with her boyfriend at 15 and broke up right before 18th bday. They did eventually i found out from my other daughter. However the scariest part was when they broke up because then you know it’s a little easier for them to do that in future in shorter relationships so thats when i was most worried because she started seeing more guys then just one, and now is with a guy we can’t stand and want her first one back. Anyhow, when i found out I had a talk with her and made the decision to get her on birth control becasue sadly even if they tell us they won’t do it again I knew that would most likely not stand once she crossed that line. I understand a LOT of people would judge me for that but we don’t believe in abortion and she is way to young obviously to be a mom. It is so tough being a parent today :(

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Hopefully you had the talk with her because it is surely too late now

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

honestly, that seems very normal to me. All my friends and i dated boys in a grade higher than us. And we stayed together for a year or 2.

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

I was in that exact situation. Two yrs older than my HS sweetheart. We've been married 28 yrs.
As a dad of 2 girls, both adults now, 2 yrs was always my limit.

Q post 49.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

You think they gave Grassley the worm in the brain?
Fooken Aliens.

(1) Show this thread