#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

Went through the same thing with my daughter who got with her boyfriend at 15 and broke up right before 18th bday. They did eventually i found out from my other daughter. However the scariest part was when they broke up because then you know it’s a little easier for them to do that in future in shorter relationships so thats when i was most worried because she started seeing more guys then just one, and now is with a guy we can’t stand and want her first one back. Anyhow, when i found out I had a talk with her and made the decision to get her on birth control becasue sadly even if they tell us they won’t do it again I knew that would most likely not stand once she crossed that line. I understand a LOT of people would judge me for that but we don’t believe in abortion and she is way to young obviously to be a mom. It is so tough being a parent today :(

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KRobinson77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimberly Robinson, click on at the bottom under it