#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy

I had "the talk" with my then 16 year old son

"Son, sex is a Sacred Act. When she allows you entry, it means she feels safe with you, that she respects you, that she is willing, intentionally, with great thought, to open he most intimate place to you. This is to be treated with great care, on your part. This is no small thing. It is imperative that you honor this as best you can, to fully realize and acknowledge her vulnerability, her letting all her guards down, for you and the shared experience. So, tenderness, respect, honor, letting her know that you know, for it is a sacrifice or a risk on her part. She thinks she knows, she senses the Rightness, and your Understanding will be Clear. Confirmation for her, of her own Internal Assessment, comes from you. This is not a game. You must agree, and you tell her without words, yes, I am all that you hope I am. "
A year later, I brought it up again, he stopped me, Dad, i think about that every day, still a virgin.

@vincentkennedy

A year or so later, 19, I got the call.

Dad, not a virgin anymore. (I knew the girl at this point).
Really, I said. How was it?
It was amazing, Dad.
And her, I asked, was this her first time, too?
No, he said, but she said it wasn't right, not good, before, but with me, she said it was great, too.

Trust me when I tell you, the Words I said to him were from me but not of me. No such talk was ever given to me. I was given by God an opportunity to make a change, break a cycle, not for me, of course, but for him and those who come after.

I try not to tell anyone what to do, not to compare me with others.

I just wanted to share a Great Story with a Great Man & any one else who might read.

I was molested (worse) by a family member(s), but my Children, God's in my care, know not such betrayal & horror. I was able to Guide that Sweet Boy in a way that is not logical.

This is what My Lord has done for me & helped me do. All Praise, Honor and Glory be u

In response George Patton to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GeneralPatton2021 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response George Patton to his Publication

Thank you for sharing! God is so Good