Watched these 'Island Boys' go from 10k to millions followers . Was just a matter of time until they got approached.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

17 tattooed over his third eye.
maybe it should be [17].
Fook'n death cult.

also your TS = 11:06 mirror 6:11
apply the ol' 17C upside down mirror,

just saw a video of island boys wishing g maxwell well from j epstein bc he was an island boy 2

slightly vulgar warning
https://youtu.be/0zaW7WOUu20

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12 KJV Holy Bible)

The 'Other Side' is Real! Here is the Proof of the 'Realm of Evil' That Surrounds Us!

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthedarkplace.com/the-other-side-is-real

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Appreciate he chose to sell his soul over killing
someone he loves... but basically, he's hurt them
deeply. Forever.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

I have no I have no earthly clue who the hell this person is. but just reading that they have over a million followers. helps me better understand the situation we find ourselves in in this country and world! smdh🙏♥️🇺🇸🙅

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

The body is a borrowed vessel, like a rental car. sure, the soul may not truly be sold (as I see has been implied), and by this I mean irredeemable, but in order for certain entities to enter your house, they must be given permission to do so by the owner/resident, and not in an implied consent sort of way.

i feel this is why people who get famous take their own lives. i think for a brief moment they regain control and off themselves to stop the cycle of kiving in ones body (the soul) without having control. the ultimate example of watching a movie.

just my thoughts.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

living*

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

"Someone" said: Never, ever ... ever give up!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

soft discloser(?)

Good luck with that, sideshow Bobs son🤡

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

ISLAND boy Flyysoulja ADMITS to selling his soul to the devil - YouTube

In this video, Island Boy aka Flyysoulja admits to selling his soul to a demon while LIVE to his audience. Flyysoulja talks about what it takes to sell your ...

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

BUT THEY CAN DENOUNCE THE LORD

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

nice to see ya PJ

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

heart breakingly sad

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

He can be saved, that agreement can be rescinded, difficult path.
The anxiety is the drain he feels on his soul energy, he's now in a cage.
He will suffer constantly, no matter how much fortune and fame he has. His energy is now being used for evil and he feels it.

Had he sacrificed another it would be a done deal, he wouldn't even be in there anymore. His heart would go black and he would enjoy the suffering of others, it would become his new drug.

The fact that he can make this statement says they haven't took it yet, They only made a deal for his energy, lifeforce. So now, they will be looking for an opportunity to get him to interfere with the will of another. Once that happens, he will be gone.

The sad thing is they believe that these agreements are honored.

if he has denounced god theirs no turning back that i know of don't know their ritual don't know him but it breaks my heart

Breaks my heart to hear this kid talk about Love. Love truly comes only from God, so he had God in his heart and fell for the Great Deceiver!

Whenever I see anyone who has “fallen away”, I always think how they were once a helpless adorable baby who were dependant on someone in order to survive. What happened? Where is that someone? 😢😢😢. So sad! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

He looks like he was already conditioned to take the deal and doubt he hesitated when offered imo

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

deep down he knows it wasn't worth it. Nothing he gets in return will make him happy.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

They tell us, but most people can’t believe, they won’t believe what they are all telling us, and showing us.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Sick Sick Six

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

So the gutless coward killed, sacrificed a human for evil, not a family but someone else?
Read between the lines, 71=mirror, dark forces also use 17?

omg sorry but they are horrible & annoying! my hubby annoys me sending me whatever clip he finds of them argh

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication

OMG! Our husbands moght be related! 😂

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

:(

is that a 17 between his eyebrows??.. flip it .. it looks like it to me

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response Just Agirl to her Publication

Yes! That’s what I saw!

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Sad, but sick smh...

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I can't even comprehend this type of behaviour. Every day I wake up, I wake up with an 'attitude of gratitude' and I'm grateful to be alive. Drugs, Alcohol, lack of Godliness, and EGO has to play a huge part in these individuals, who succumb to this type of low energy and bad decision making. Really sad. :( I just want to be a good person, mind my own business, love my family, and do what's right. Ugh! So many civilizations before us have collapsed. I truly believe we are witnessing the degradation before the big collapse of immoral civilization.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

“And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a
heart of flesh…”
~ Ezekiel 11:19 🙏

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I pray for him and all these mislead people. You can't sell you 'soul' because God owns that, but you can open yourself to the demonic. And evil will influence you to do things that will lead you to reject God and thus lose your own love for God. Hence relinquishing his connection to God he has put himself in grave danger.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Wrong can be undone. I will pray for him as we all should for someone with such power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKAqD2XG_XE