#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Watched these 'Island Boys' go from 10k to millions followers . Was just a matter of time until they got approached.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The body is a borrowed vessel, like a rental car. sure, the soul may not truly be sold (as I see has been implied), and by this I mean irredeemable, but in order for certain entities to enter your house, they must be given permission to do so by the owner/resident, and not in an implied consent sort of way.

i feel this is why people who get famous take their own lives. i think for a brief moment they regain control and off themselves to stop the cycle of kiving in ones body (the soul) without having control. the ultimate example of watching a movie.

just my thoughts.

Only people mentioned by @17_Goats in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17 Joyful Goats, click on at the bottom under it