Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Goodbye Geraldo! Pathetic POS! Hope to never see his face ever again!

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Always a test of stupidity!! Follow your intuition! If you have none, work on getting some…..🙏🙏🙏❤️

JFK JR STATED IN HIS POST YESTERDAY, THAT CATTURD AND WHIPLASH ARE DS FRAUDS. WHO IS RIGHT?

I have Zero Tolerance for those that abuse children and those that protect an Evil Satanic Club for Weak MF’s!!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

and now we have no tolerance for geraldo the pedovore, so I see he got covid. Hmmm...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

his mostache is the tread of an ambulance tire 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Do you think its part of his plea deal to start admitting the truth re: vax and the studies? Seems like more libs are rolling over.

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

(2) Show this thread

Geraldo is in love with himself, it has always been that way. He is a jerk.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Let’s also remind everyone what that really means!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

He has always been a dick IMO

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Dont forget he also drew out the militaries offensive plan putting our troops in danger on live TV during GWB illegal attack on Iraq

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Geraldo is a demonic shrill
Good bye Geraldo
Big Mistake you made