#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I bought a large bottle of oral liquid ivermectin for horses and foals at my local feed store, and have used it. $89can. ...probably enough for 50 doses. Dosage is based on weight.
Easy peasy. No Dr's fee.
You can buy zinc at all health food stores or pharmacies.

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

All I see is the liquid injectable kind at Tractor Supply. Can you show a pic of what you bought?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

I use the liquid ivermectin for livestock to prevent heart worm in my dogs. I measure it with a syringe but give it to them orally. I just saturate a piece of dry bread with the liquid and cover it in peanut butter. From what I understand it is very bitter tasting.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

the blue stuff?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Here's an image of the brand I have used https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gZQAAOSwHNxaIW5A/s-l640.jpg

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Awesome! is it for internal use? i bought the blue stuff for my dog. i use a tiny bit in her shampoo. you cannot take that eternally. they say not to use it on dogs either. she did have a stroke type incident but honestly she removed a 4-6 inch parasite that i believe caused the stroke. i use very little and it was over 6 months. plus i did a parasite cleanse on her 6 months ago. For a human this was huge! She is a cocker spaniel! once she removed it, she got better every day!

i can testify from personal experience, when you do a parasite cleanse, they release toxic substance. it can overburden your system. i am guessing this is what happened to her. who knows where it came from.

All i know is she is doing awesome. i cannot tell you how any times she has been to the vet for ear infections. this tend to keep her a lot cleaner. since she had her stroke, i give her other things like NAC and DE and her ears have never been better! she is almost 100%. i have cut back on the dosage now. i am now giving her her powder she would not eat in water via a dropper.

DAMN SHE IS A LOT OF WORK! But she was my father’s dog. he died from the pfizer jab. i kind of wonder if this wasnt from her rabies shot. the NAC will remove the toxins from that as well.

THE TRICK IS BE SMART!!!

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

My deepest condolences on the passing of your father.

Thank you. 🤗

(1) Show this thread

What do you mean by NAC and DE? My English bulldog suffers from regular ear infections and I just used up the last of his prescribed ear med.

NAC is a supplement. it breaks down the biofilm of yeast, virus and parasites. i empty the capsule into warm water. then i give it to her in a dropper. 2 times a day. i also break a capsule i to warm coconut oil. i put a big chunk of that in her ears 2 times a day. it tends to itch for some reason but that is a good sign. her ears are absorbing it and she no longer has that yeasty stench and she no longer has any discharge. coconut oil helps keep her ears cool. she had ear polyps and i think they are all draining now to be honest with you.

i also used castor oil with bactine (?) in it instead of water. i am also going to get some iodine to put in there as well. I clear her ears every day with the bactine on round cotton pad. this is the first time in 6 plus years i can actually get my finger in her ear and move it around.

i think the ivermectin in her shampoo made a huge difference. it keeps her fur around her ears clean. ..

(1) Show this thread