#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I bought a large bottle of oral liquid ivermectin for horses and foals at my local feed store, and have used it. $89can. ...probably enough for 50 doses. Dosage is based on weight.
Easy peasy. No Dr's fee.
You can buy zinc at all health food stores or pharmacies.

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

All I see is the liquid injectable kind at Tractor Supply. Can you show a pic of what you bought?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

I use the liquid ivermectin for livestock to prevent heart worm in my dogs. I measure it with a syringe but give it to them orally. I just saturate a piece of dry bread with the liquid and cover it in peanut butter. From what I understand it is very bitter tasting.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Here's an image of the brand I have used https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gZQAAOSwHNxaIW5A/s-l640.jpg

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Awesome! is it for internal use? i bought the blue stuff for my dog. i use a tiny bit in her shampoo. you cannot take that eternally. they say not to use it on dogs either. she did have a stroke type incident but honestly she removed a 4-6 inch parasite that i believe caused the stroke. i use very little and it was over 6 months. plus i did a parasite cleanse on her 6 months ago. For a human this was huge! She is a cocker spaniel! once she removed it, she got better every day!

i can testify from personal experience, when you do a parasite cleanse, they release toxic substance. it can overburden your system. i am guessing this is what happened to her. who knows where it came from.

(1) Show this thread