#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

I bought a large bottle of oral liquid ivermectin for horses and foals at my local feed store, and have used it. $89can. ...probably enough for 50 doses. Dosage is based on weight.
Easy peasy. No Dr's fee.
You can buy zinc at all health food stores or pharmacies.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Yes, it’s not expensive. You just have to dose according to weight & what protocol you are following.
Unfortunately, the farmers in Canada can no longer purchase it. They have to pay a vet to come to their residence & administer it to the livestock.
Luckily ,I was able to get obtain some prior to the new rules.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Im glad I bought it when I did then... will check with the feed store the next time I go

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I went to the feed store yesterday and they had 1 bottle on the shelf so I purchased it (it's more expensive now), but the cashier had to specifically state that it was for "veterinary use only" Lol.

(2) Show this thread

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

All I see is the liquid injectable kind at Tractor Supply. Can you show a pic of what you bought?

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

here you go...it was actually $82. What a bargain. 😁

(3) Show this thread