2 questions:

1. What do you do for work?
2. If you could get paid doing something you loved what would it be?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

save souls
all i want is there COMMON SENSE

quality control for independent pepsi bottler.
im fascinated with dolphins and animals in general so would love to do something like that

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

1. Musician Singer/Songwriter/Entertainer and play all my shows in healing 432 Hz resonant freQuencies.
2. Musician Singer/Songwriter/Entertainer. I'd play all my shows in healing 432 Hz resonant freQUEncies to heal larger audiences 😎

I was an electrical/mechanical maintenance technician for 15 years. I worked for two manufacturing Corporation. I started realizing the corruption within all companies ive ever worked for and finally in February, I had all i could handle of the corruption and lies from my boss! I enjoyed what i did, minus the things I realized didn't add up.
I'm currently just following Truth and seeing where god is taking me.

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

I work at an animal hospital. I intend to be doing the same in the future, but hooefully without the stranglehold of big pharma in it.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I was a home health aide. I had a miscarriage and eptopic pregnancy that damaged me so bad that i couldnt have children, so now hearing how many children have been kidnapped or tortured, I would protect them in any way i could.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

used to run a governor’s initiative that partnered not profits and fortune 500’s to do amazing community service projects. new administration came in and nixed the program.

i love cooking…ill talk food with you all day 🍝
i would write cookbooks that preserve cultural and family history starting with Italian-Americans ❤️

32 years Emergency Rm Nurse. Would like to be a Makeup Artist.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I want to be a healer to remove all the fear my family has right now. i want them to be slaves no more!

1. I have my own housekeeper business.
2. I would be a professional women bass fishing angler.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I would love to take care of animals, not a big fan of people but I love animals, especially dogs.

1) anesthesia nurse 2) help people

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i want to make things you cant duplicate without rendering the energy

i want those things to not only look good but provide a sense of om

handcrafted stuff

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

I own a company that repairs hydraulic cylinders. I have my dream job!

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

Was a career Firefighter / Emt for 21 years until I retired. Loved every minute of it.

Was a career Firefighter / Emt for 21 years until I retired. Loved every minute of it.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I would love to run a therapy farm/shelter for animals and people. Take care of the fur babies and the fur babies helps take care of us with healing, loving, caring, etc. 💜🙏 Mostly, I want to do as GOD wants me to. 🙋

emt/er-tech, 27 years, about to be let go for not taking the vax,
I want to go back to the farm and start my own machine shop.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I I was a stay home mom, who is now extremely proud of her Christ following kids. I am an artist. I sold my art and jewelry on Ebay then Etsy for many years until I was made aware they traffick children. I taught art to homeschooled kids. That was my best job ever and I would love to do that again someday. (My little mouse you see under my name is one of my paintings.)

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Over The Road Driver. I love driving a semi. The corruption runs wide and deep. I'd rather own my own truck but I'm 65 and in need of a Quantum Med Bed! I'm getting out of this industry until they drain this swamp! When AMC ripps I'm gonna retire and tour this beautiful country.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

worked at a VA forced resignation because of testing refusal 15 years …..anyway thats the past 🔀
I always wanted a Mom & pop store you know with the penny candy In the case filling a childs little brown bag with happiness It was always a happy memorie in my childhood ❤️🔁

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Currently: I sell things.
Dream: Healing and Helping.

Id love to have a retreat. Preferably a cabin in the forest/mountains, where I make tinctures, practice Reiki, play Sound bowls.

An intimate environment for personal healing and growth.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

That sounds awesome. Sign me up. I'll bring a quantum med bed!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Retired in 2020 after 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing (RN). I would love to do anything that involves nature, like leading people to a healthy lifestyle using natural remedies, exercise etc. Or, working with dogs, especially training puppies! 😀

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

horticulturist.. landscape contractor.. retired 2 old for the heavy lifting days but can germinate just about anything.. i still have enough energy to teach growing & some herbal remedy skills so I need a small patch of sunny land to operate on..i also hunt mushrooms.. the edible & medicinal ones..( im good in the woods)

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

You are exactly who i need to learn from. My dream is to be a healer with natural herbs and tinctures. I too getting older and feel time is running out.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Seriously I work for God and the rewards are great. I eat every day. I am full. I am not of this world only in it.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Love this.....

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Thank you for posting this! Love it!!! ❤️

(4) Show this thread

i have always been self-employed. employment is slavery. i do not have employees. i have junior partners around the world. i have a global supply chain company. www.csolutions.group.

1. Nothing at the moment.
2. I am open to seeing where God places me. Hopefully it involves helping a lot of people

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Airline pilot.
Flying and bringing the new cures and health education to the people.

Same answer to both: Fireman