In the not to distant future, Starlink is going to blow peoples mind.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Laser Links
Free Space Optical Laser link (FSO Laser Links) Point to Point connections from WIN are used as an alternative to renting expensive leased lines or digging and laying fibre between locations, to provide fast, secure connectivity for data, voice and video. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiWzJrn26P1AhVCaDABHQpzCDQQFnoECBQQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.win-wireless.co.uk%2Ftechnology%2Foptical-wireless%2F&usg=AOvVaw2QjDp3DjZdFeeSMGt_5BE5

literally? ... ouch

well if they are on the side of good, i hope they are taking out the dew weapons that have caused forest fires and killed innocent people in their homes.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

LASERS BEAMS OF LASER LIGHT TO EARTH LIKE LASERS ????

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

why do we need to connect our brain electricity to a computer….. 👀

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

MATRIX ring a bell? That is what comes to my mind, when I read this.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

What is the purpose of these lasers? Who or what is the target?

Just trying to find the truth that has been hidden from us

from low earth orbit, what is it going to do?

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Lasers? Why????