#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hmm Maxwell verdict in jeopardy.
Odd

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This trial was a gentle appeasement to us little people. She'll be dead before any truth comes out. After all, she did ask for a covid booster.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response WILLIAM HILL to his Publication

Also, when is the last time the press showed a picture of a dead guy? The answer is NEVER. They just really wanted to imprint on the public's brain that this guy (whoever he is, definitely not Eptsein) is dead.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Ah, very good point! Plus if they do, they blur it out!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Just found this. Notice the LEFT ARM of the man on the gurney. You can't see it very well because the paramedic is covering almost all of it up. Just start at the gurney guy's left HAND and trace visually down from there; you'll see the position of the gurney man's elbow.

This is impossible for a dead man to have his arm NOT FLOPPING OVER THE RAIL.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

100%. Good spotting!

you also dont put a neck brace on and use a ampu bag (for oxygen) if the person is dead...and the person is usually covered up head to toe.

(2) Show this thread

Right. Plus, they had an oxygen mask on him. Why, if he's dead (to obscure his face, that's why). Also, I saw a picture of the "dead guy" with his left arm propped up on the left rail of the gurney. Gee! I didn't know a dead guy could prop up his arm!