#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hmm Maxwell verdict in jeopardy.
Odd

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This trial was a gentle appeasement to us little people. She'll be dead before any truth comes out. After all, she did ask for a covid booster.

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Also, when is the last time the press showed a picture of a dead guy? The answer is NEVER. They just really wanted to imprint on the public's brain that this guy (whoever he is, definitely not Eptsein) is dead.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Just found this. Notice the LEFT ARM of the man on the gurney. You can't see it very well because the paramedic is covering almost all of it up. Just start at the gurney guy's left HAND and trace visually down from there; you'll see the position of the gurney man's elbow.

This is impossible for a dead man to have his arm NOT FLOPPING OVER THE RAIL.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Ah, very good point! Plus if they do, they blur it out!

(3) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Dead guy sorta looks like Michael Bloomberg, doesn’t look like Anthony Bourdain to me.

GOD WINS! Justice will be served to those that abuse and sacrifice children. Watch!

The dead guy is Anthony Bordain -

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Barbra Songer to her Publication

I was open to the possibility but not after seeing three up-close photos of his left ear. It's not a match as far as I can tell.

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜