#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hmm Maxwell verdict in jeopardy.
Odd

This trial was a gentle appeasement to us little people. She'll be dead before any truth comes out. After all, she did ask for a covid booster.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @THEKIDINAZ in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response WILLIAM HILL to his Publication

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Dead guy sorta looks like Michael Bloomberg, doesn’t look like Anthony Bourdain to me.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Also, when is the last time the press showed a picture of a dead guy? The answer is NEVER. They just really wanted to imprint on the public's brain that this guy (whoever he is, definitely not Eptsein) is dead.

(4) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response WILLIAM HILL to his Publication

You can be sure she's secure. Epstein was put into WitSec. He's not dead. I have the photo somewhere but can't find it at the moment. The man on the gurney was not Epstein.

I did watch an interview and saw photos (maybe same place as you) that showed photos of Epstein's autopsy. It was evident that it wasn't him. I know what you mean, I've kept so much info since this movie started that I can't find it all either😁

(1) Show this thread