Ted Cruz has shown his colors

Do you understand now that 99% of the politicians are evil?

Time to declare sovereignty and permanently refuse to be governed

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

cruz is crooked af but horns are also a teaxs thing
https://www.hookem.com/2015/11/11/happy-birthday-to-the-hook-em-horns-sign/

In response reaper myer to his Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Or maybe not so ignorant of its meaning.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

2 pics

(5) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Agreed! By voting we are agreeing to let them rule over us. It’s all a bunch of lies. Never again will I vote or take part in any political sham. I am a free, sovereign child of God. The only ruler I will ever serve is my Lord and Savior, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Cruz wants to be President. He'll butter the buns of whichever side will get him there. Here's the problem: HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT because he is not a natural born citizen of this country.

HE KNEW he wasn't eligible in 2015 but he ran anyway. I totally lost respect for him and certainly wouldn't trust him because of that.

Would the Democrats care if he wasn't eligible? NO. They don't care at all about what is right.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I will never again consent to be governed so politics has become irrelevant to me. There is only the need to win the spiritual war

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I never really trusted Cruz anyway, and when he stated that there was no evidence of election fraud, that was enough to convince me that he's controlled.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i am not disagreeing with you at all.

i believe the same fact.

but i don't have a clue with what Ted Cruz did. please can you give details?

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

He said Jan 6 was a horrible uprising against US government under oath

(1) Show this thread

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I knew that would be just a matter of time. He's been dirty from the start.