Ted Cruz has shown his colors

Do you understand now that 99% of the politicians are evil?

Time to declare sovereignty and permanently refuse to be governed

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

2 pics

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Or maybe not so ignorant of its meaning.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Ted Cruz looks much different from the earlier version

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Yeah I think he was traded out about a year ago.

(1) Show this thread

and this one during the 2016 debates

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Heidi Suzanne Cruz (née Nelson; born August 7, 1972) is an American businesswoman. She has been a managing director[2][n 1] at Goldman Sachs since 2012.

Cruz completed her tertiary education at Claremont McKenna College, the Université libre de Bruxelles, and Harvard Business School. She was an economic policy adviser to George W. Bush's 2000 presidential campaign and subsequently held various positions in the Bush Admistration, including as an advisor to the Treasury Department and National Security Council. In 2005 she joined Goldman Sachs as a private wealth manager.

In 2001, she married future U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, with whom she has two daughters. In his 2016 presidential campaign, she took a leave of absence to work as his primary fundraiser and surrogate

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

freemason POS we see traitor! tic toc

(4) Show this thread

I remember when Cruz and Palin were in Tulsa 2008 (I think it was). They both threw up these signals along with 2 others running for offices locally. I didn't like the symbols then and questioned why??? Now we know.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Made In America to her Publication

I would think they would at least get it right. The statue has the thumb under the fingers, HRC and Obummer flying out, and Cruz over the fingers; which is also the hook em horns hand signal from UT. Literally everyone in TX has done this at least once. Especially during games.

(2) Show this thread