If there's a total comms blackout and the internet is down then I might have to do something desperate like read a book, cook a meal, or (if things are really bad) talk directly to other humans.

But then again, I survived the 1980s, so I have experience of these hardships.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I skipped those entirely, seemed so odd at the time! But in the end what has nearly destroyed us has also united us 🙏✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

W = 23
23 < > 32

Q 32
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Q 1137
Confirmation was asked for,, and received
Building 8.
double confirm the#17

Tide has turned but still in real POTUS control.

143 in a #FamilyIsEverything sorta way ♥️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

Wow pagers? Almost forgot about them, but can't forget the 20lb cell phones in a briefcase 😂😂. 79 born here, got the best of both decades. The days of fried spam, yoo hoos and inappropriate humor, ahh those were the days 😂😂

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

90s were cool man.
There were all sorts of codes with the beepers too.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

I'm 2000s child, don't remember those. Tech advanced pretty fast after 1999.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

5318008 (up-side-down)