If there's a total comms blackout and the internet is down then I might have to do something desperate like read a book, cook a meal, or (if things are really bad) talk directly to other humans.

But then again, I survived the 1980s, so I have experience of these hardships.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😂🤣 thanks for the laughs Martin! and the alignment of vibes as usual 💖✨

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

🤣😂😂 i have faith in you Martin!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Fucking LEGEND👊❤👊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

😂 💓 Not the talking directly to other humans one, too scary!!!!
Which book will you pick up first & what meal will you cook?

Me too - and I miss those days. :)

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

I'll top you. I survived the 70's.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jim Jim to his Publication

how did we do it?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We should of never went past beepers.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I skipped those entirely, seemed so odd at the time! But in the end what has nearly destroyed us has also united us 🙏✨

(7) Show this thread

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

We love you Martin! You're one of my favourite truth tellers, so funny and smart.

I do a lot of camping and hanging out in nature. When my son and I go, we meet a lot of people enjoying life and conversing about good times. If something happens, I'm sure we will find each other again.

you still have your nintendo?

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

My son (23) is absolutely enamored by the 80s.. keeps telling me how great it must have been.. My horror stories of duck butt hair feathering or thrice popped collars will not dissuade this young man. He is resolved in his love of the Trans Am and having to walk 2 miles to a pay phone for a 3 mile ride home.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

WOW Nana is good with that I can use the rest!
Meditation time deprived lately.

….and we have a 4 yr. Delta…

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Ready for that indeed.
Sending love to you across the pond, Martin, always great finding you here.

im eight there with u. its wayyy too peopley out there. i love reading and cooking but im also pretty crafty

im eight there with u. its wayyy too peopley out there. i love reading and cooking but im also pretty crafty

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Whaaaaat😂 I still do all those 80s things😎 I plan on reading every last screenshot, download and Qdrop I have saved offline when it goes dark😁 preplanned for years now😊

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

but would you go back to a film camera?
I’m assuming you played with those once upon a time. 📷🎞

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Just the thought and my grin is ear to ear!
Just want to stock up on fresh mountain water for Harley and me a bit more, and we're all set.
Life is good,
God is Awesome!
💕🇺🇲🌎

Everyone knows I make a big pot if soup every week. Sometimes they stop for a bowl and a hug and other times I can send off when they need some love. Gonna have to up my game soon. Know that I always have soup for all of you. ❤️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It would be a great vacation. I've even selected the books for the blackout😂

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Well Said!
Me 2 :))
Thank…Q

Speaking of the 80’s!

Night Ranger will be at Billy Bob’s Fort Worth 🤠 on Friday! ODD. 😂🤣

https://youtu.be/z92bmlcmyq0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

or…go for a walk with your camara

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

was 3 days old when JFK died. fate brings choices.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

this is the problem, many youngins sont know how to socialiE except on social media or texting!!! Hate it

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

well said
imagine…I survived the 60’s and 70’s😁

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Me too

(1) Show this thread