Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

kill that fuck stick

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤣😅

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Actually the thing is if the account was suspended, it would mention this account was suspended. This one says doesn't exist, which means HE deactivated. OR White Hats deactivated it for him KEK 🐸😂

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I dont even think its real. I couldnt find this account on Twitter. I think it was just made to be funny. Im not trying to mislead anyone.. I just found it to be hilarious and shared it.

(1) Show this thread

Right. 😂😂😂

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Trump, Firefly, Futurama
Cancelled before their time
IDK theory seems valid😉

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so the White Hats having a little fun today?
@vincentkennedy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Gotta have some humor every once in awhile!

(1) Show this thread

Lol….

…meanwhile, we have a 4 yr. delta…annnnd…..

In response Gina Larson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Hilarious

YEAH OK❗️

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Its just meant to be funny! Cracked me up! I wouldnt listen to or follow Fraudchi for anything!

(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL - good one!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

START believing him??? 🤣🤣🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

😂🤣😂 That part made me laugh out loud for real!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

They should have done this 2 years ago!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😁 Oh happy days!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Perfect day for 717!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

🤣

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

For real?

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I dont think so? I think its just meant to be funny. I couldnt find that account on Twitter but who knows if it was even the real Fauci account anyway. Not trying to mislead anyone.. I just thought it was hilarious!

(1) Show this thread