Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Delta!

🙏 Can't wait....feel alone as everybody around me thinks I am crazy and everything is normal....

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @snassnas in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

They're the crazy ones.

They'll find out soon enough.

One year ago today AOC almost died, so there's that.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

😊 Yes they are absolutely crazy they look ridiculous with their slavemask and they seem like under a spell . I can't talk to them... They look like braindead zombies to me. But who is AOC?

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Hang in there. We all have friends/family that think we are crazy. Thank God we have Anonup as a Patriot platform to unite together. We are eachothers' family ;)

♥️😊 fact

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

So ready. Right there with you!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

you are not alone!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I am proudly crazy with you.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

💪

(1) Show this thread