Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It was the same day Nana got the boot too.

Tired ass Nana will have to think on that one tm.

I do not remember now.
About that time we were have a few different ones post it.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I have this original tweet, people were sayinf it was you all along πŸ˜‰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

No was not mine. I usually try to thank whom ever I pull them from but I got distracted this morning and forgot whom it was by the time I posted it.
Pretty sure tho it came from telegram.

(1) Show this thread

I have been banned from twitter forever because of a tweet I will not delete. I am far more stuboutn than twitter is. It will never happen.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Nana too, permanently.

(1) Show this thread

Kazakhstan will start the storm.

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

HT belongs to Grasshopper

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response True North to her Publication

I have this tweet saved in a file on my phone. Anyone know anything about Patriot1776? Did he land somewhere else??

(1) Show this thread

One if by land, two if by sea; -Sapienti Fortuna Iuvat- #WWG1WGA

mis-SPELL-i-N-g matters ;)

I lost mt Twitter account for sharing that post

In response laura rosario to her Publication

Over the target!

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

VK follows 717 people as of today. πŸ‘€

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Additional Laws with 717...

https://legislature.idaho.gov β€Ί statutesrules β€Ί idstat β€Ί Title49 β€Ί T49CH7 β€Ί SECT49-717
49-717. Position on highway. (1) Any person operating a bicycle upon a roadway at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing shall ride as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway except under any of the following situations:
382.717 - LII / Legal Information Institute

https://www.law.cornell.edu β€Ί cfr β€Ί text β€Ί 49 β€Ί 382.717
(a) Petitions limited to incorrectly reported information. (1) Under this section, petitioners may request only that administrative errors be corrected (e.g., errors in data entry or a duplicate report of a positive test result); petitioners may not contest the accuracy of test results, test refusals, or other violation information, under this section. ...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

3 Reasons Why You Are Seeing 717 – The Meaning of 717

https://numerologynation.com/angel-number-717/

(10) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Juan made a point about prior war at Normandy. He spoke alot of weather conditions having to be right. And it was part of plan as well. Today we are all hunkered down in snow. Seems like a good time for we the people to sit together as a family and get a great big true history lesson

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I agree with you. It's already snowed once here in Florida and we keep hearing more is on the way, we'll see. Stay safe and warm

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ Can't wait....feel alone as everybody around me thinks I am crazy and everything is normal....

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Hang in there. We all have friends/family that think we are crazy. Thank God we have Anonup as a Patriot platform to unite together. We are eachothers' family ;)

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

They're the crazy ones.

They'll find out soon enough.

One year ago today AOC almost died, so there's that.

(5) Show this thread