at what point would you stop trusting “The plan” and act on your own. Im fortunate in that its not affecting me directly but I LOVE humanity and its painful to hear some people who are really struggling. guess thats part of it. if GOD makes the call”. would you go to WAR in his name. If YES i Will go with You 🙏🏽❤️

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

THIS IS GOD'S PLAN. JUST WAITING AND PRAYING.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍🏻❣️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Trust yourself. I freaking bought as many 556 as I could when they said they were locking us down . F that I don't care who planted what. Rogue Operators standing by . Stay tuned

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

If you trust God, you trust HIS plan ! 🙏🏻

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

10 years into God's battle. I'm good but.....Say when😎 I remain#AllIn

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yes, I would escalate to physical war if GOD toldl me to do so; however, that has not happened, so I keep ready.

Since The Plan is God's plan & must be executed in His time, your question is kind of moot, isn't it?

I also love humanity & God has me busy lately planning how I can best use my lifetime learning to teach others when the fuss is all over with.

I'm supposed to help people remember how to live after the world goes to completely to shit, said my Gran, when I was 6.

Gran made her transition in 1996, but she's having the time of her life watching us now... What a warrior she was!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I think Q's posts, its analysis, how Trump and many around him have made us see and feel that there is a Great awakening going on in the world. Not just in the United States, but all over the world. That process of becoming aware, in which you initially envision and trust the famous phrase "Trust the Plan", but which slowly turns into an inner knowing. From this inner knowing comes the self-confidence needed to take on the battle..

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

.God Inside all. totally agree. so many things i could post about it. but think u know. cuz i didnt just read that i felt it ❤️Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Without hesitation! I feel like I’m already doing that to some extent- on here and in life. Lots of misguided souls out there.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I'd say where do we sign up 😎

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Was never big on telling people to trust the plan. Have to develop the skill to trust yourself. It's a perishable and has to be maintained.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

How many times in different timelines has humanity failed? Was it always an extinction event? Im extremely blessed and happy to have the mercy to be in this timeline, I just can't help but question what the other timelines were like.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

For me, the plan means
-DECLARE SOVEREIGNTY
-REFUSE TO COMPLY
-DO NOT TAKE A LOSING FIGHT TO A BIGGER ENEMY
_DEFEND YOUR SOVEREIGNTY< FRIENDS< FAMILY & NEIGHBORS TO DEATH IF NEEDED

(22) Show this thread

Maybe the Plan involves us being more proactive?
#levelup
#readyplayerone
#CivilDisobedience

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

whew....it's getting HOT. Enough is enough.