Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

at what point would you stop trusting “The plan” and act on your own. Im fortunate in that its not affecting me directly but I LOVE humanity and its painful to hear some people who are really struggling. guess thats part of it. if GOD makes the call”. would you go to WAR in his name. If YES i Will go with You 🙏🏽❤️

Was never big on telling people to trust the plan. Have to develop the skill to trust yourself. It's a perishable and has to be maintained.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

For me, the plan means
-DECLARE SOVEREIGNTY
-REFUSE TO COMPLY
-DO NOT TAKE A LOSING FIGHT TO A BIGGER ENEMY
_DEFEND YOUR SOVEREIGNTY< FRIENDS< FAMILY & NEIGHBORS TO DEATH IF NEEDED

How many times in different timelines has humanity failed? Was it always an extinction event? Im extremely blessed and happy to have the mercy to be in this timeline, I just can't help but question what the other timelines were like.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Maybe there is some confusion about the nature of the "Plan" in the first place.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Maybe. Most of us have redlines, especially when it comes to our children. That’s in our DNA.

It seems like your timestamp speaks volumes as to trusting God and ourselves individually & as a whole.

🧐2:42 > 1442 《》 2441

💧242🤔
Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23242

💧2441💞✝️💞
Together We Win.
Q
🧐Screenshot
https://qalerts.app/?q=%232441

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Maybe
Plan is working just fine...
But it will only truly succeed when we fully trust ourselves...
At least enough of us to help the others level up...🤔
Maybe...
Just saying...

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

WE are the plan. The plan only succeeds with us, WE THE PEOPLE, coming together and fighting as one, with God as our guide and strength. WWG1WGA.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Exactly.🎯
I just noted💧2441 above, the mirror of VK's military timestamp.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Trusting yourself IS Trusting The Plan

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I trust in Gods plan so i have to trust on myself.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

spot on, sir!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Trusting God is trusting ourselves. I trust that God led me to Q, the Plan, and every Anon that He called to His battlefield. I think The Plan, in the end, is for us to learn to love each other, because we need each other.#unity#weareone#GodIsWithin

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Peace,Love. Unity is the Goal. 🙏🏽❤️

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Trust in God’s Direction & intuition
Humans are only humans & their brain capacity is limited because of programming and indoctrination through time
We must connect to our Source 🙏🏼

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Indeed ! That is why I see you clearly sir.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

WORD!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Trust yourself or the God particles IN you?
Genesis = genes•is

“All the tools needed to navigate through this life” wise words and heard. everyday

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I trust God to lead me. That’s the only hope of trusting oneself.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

well said