Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Possibly a rod from God target??

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Great idea.

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

🤢🤮 guidestones of satan's Agenda 2030

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

🤣😂🤣😂👍🏼 awesome. Doesn't get much more Based than this.

Piss on for me too 😃

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Has anyone actually dated this thing, Nana has heard lots of stories about who put them up?

@vincentkennedy

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ted Turner is believed to be involved in the financing.

Late 80's, early 90's I believe.

I'd have to look it up again.

The info is available, though.

(1) Show this thread

drop those drawers and turn around, drop a log.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

knew i saw the before. “Who’s next”

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Back in the day, I knew some girls that stand up with any of the guys after a good keg party.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

bulldoze that evil, disgusting thing!

Im a couple hour drive. Ive got an old pickup. Its tempting to go tipping

So...Males are so lucky...y’all can just whip it out and mark your Spot if need be!!! 😂

This is a Fantastic Photo! (my Sons would not believe I said this however! 😂).

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Yes, that's definitely one of the advantages of being a male 🤣🤣🤣

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I want to buy that man a beer!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I'll buy him a keg of his favorite beer 🤣

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I'll bet that at least 90% of the people on here know all about the Georgia Guidestones, but normies have no clue about what they are.

The Guidestones are an actual REAL thing, not some conspiracy theory.

If anyone you know is beginning to wake up, steer them in the direction of the Guidestones for a good starting point.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

That’s one sick place!!! Hiding in plain sight!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Satan's ten commandments.

(1) Show this thread