I’ve never been tested
I’ve never been jabbed
I’ve never had covid

Sometimes I feel like I’m in another dimension

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

what's kinda cray is I've always felt like I was in another dimension...kind of 'misplaced' or something. Today feels more real than before. I've never been tested and never been jabbed, but believe I had a bad case of what [they] now call Covid in Dec 2019. Horribly ill..but will never willingly be tested or jabbed by these jokers. The other dimension part for me, is the remnant of the rest of us who actually 'get it'

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Yeah I can relate, I’ve felt that way since childhood. 😄 I really hope you feel better quickly! You probably already are, but try ivermectin, HCQ (can get from frontline doctors site) vitamin D, zinc, and try making this,& drink plenty of fluids. I Hope to hear you’re well soon my fellow other dimension friend!! 💓

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Also I have never worn a mask. My world is good with God!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

AMEIN@quiver Sista! He is faithful, and MORE than enough! Besides, He gave us everything we would ever need!#NoMaskNoJabZone

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Me too - BUT YOU ARE NOT THERE ALONE. You have millions of patriots in that other dimension Sister.

We are on our way to a better world - and none of the weak-minded sheep will be going (unless they decide to find their true Lion hearts and wake up…but they are almost out of time).

Take heart - we patriots are going forward into that other dimension, our BRAVE NEW WORLD, together! 😀

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

😁💛 And that fact has brought me so much joy!

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Christ, Truth Seeker; Jesus lives in me!

SAME!!!

Yes, me too. I'm in that same dimension ... sometimes it feels like others are submerged w/ garbled noise. I truly do not believe covid exists ... there may be a bio-weapon that was released and many are infected with GO, nano-particles ... however I've been fortunate with good health.

So happy that YOU are here & healthy. Beautiful soul! 💛

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I'm with ya. I don't wear a mask either unless forced to on a plane that I have to take. And that mask is a black mesh mask that you can breath through. It looks like a ordinary black mask when on. I've never been stopped from getting on a plane with it.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

it is not about health. it is about compliance. we know that.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The same here! I've never worn a mask. The God fearing pureblood dimension

Never a flu shot and haven't been "sick" other than allergies a few times and food poisoning in 30 or so years.
Never have and never will wear a mask, get a test or take a vaccine of any kind.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Same!!!!

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

same here...never been tested, jabbed or infected... never will be

Same.. No Test EVER, No Rona Shot and only had an annoying Cold Drcember 2019!! I am also in the Camp that the Covid Illness most Americans have had, are just Flu A & B or a Cold. 🧐

Perhaps a More Serious virus from the Wuhan lab was used as a Bioweapon at a few Retirement homes early on 😢?

Perhaps that is why Trumpmshut down travel
to China?

Perhaps that Virus was the “Gain of Function” deadly Virus started by Fauci/Gates etc?

I guess “We’ll see what happens”?

But...I feel that most if us have dealt with the plain Jane cold and flu these last 2 years! 🤷‍♀️🤨

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

totally agree... i think we've had a severe case of the flu going around which just so happens to kill the same group of people who die from *covid*.

(1) Show this thread

Me as well. I've been exposed but have like 2 colds since beginning of 2020.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Same
And I threw fits in public about masks lol Redpilling with all the attention 📣 📣

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Fook yeah! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Never ever!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Same here! 😊

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Me too! 😎