Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’ve never been tested
I’ve never been jabbed
I’ve never had covid

Sometimes I feel like I’m in another dimension

what's kinda cray is I've always felt like I was in another dimension...kind of 'misplaced' or something. Today feels more real than before. I've never been tested and never been jabbed, but believe I had a bad case of what [they] now call Covid in Dec 2019. Horribly ill..but will never willingly be tested or jabbed by these jokers. The other dimension part for me, is the remnant of the rest of us who actually 'get it'

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Yeah I can relate, I’ve felt that way since childhood. 😄 I really hope you feel better quickly! You probably already are, but try ivermectin, HCQ (can get from frontline doctors site) vitamin D, zinc, and try making this,& drink plenty of fluids. I Hope to hear you’re well soon my fellow other dimension friend!! 💓

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

LOVE the post and the way you roll, LightHeartAnon!! Thankfully, I'm NOT sick now, but was before Covid was called Covid! (maybe that means I had the flu before [they] started calling it C19? lol).
Thank you for sharing the frontline docs info, too! God told us He had given us everything we would need, and He wasn't joking! :)
He is faithful and together we win!! Blessings, fren!!
#NCSWIC#wwg1wgaww

(1) Show this thread