I was one of them, went through cps, got adopted and molested at "church". God, told me to let go, showed me how He saved me... Don't think I forget, however He told me to forgive... Be an ember of light...

SPREAD HIS LOVE....

HE, gave it to you and I for free....

WE ARE HIS CHILDREN... YOU ARE HIS CHILD...

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amen my brother. ✝️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, thanks for sharing your story. I am so glad you are here. I wish I have been able to talk to my grandmother to get more information about her childhood. She lost her mom at 10 years old and her Dad put her and her siblings for a while in a home run by nuns and priests. I wonder today if anyone mistreated her. I adored her. She was an amazing woman.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I'm so glad you are here with us!! God Be With You!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love Love LOVE you

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I love you.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen. We definitely are his children. Amazing how many brothers and sisters we have. Keep the Faith. Keep praying and pray some more. Pray for everyone, even our enemies. Love you all. Hugs.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

💯🎯👊🙏

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🕊

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏🕊

God Bless You!

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

He does on the daily...

pray for your enemies...

it's Biblical....

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️