Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Demon’s must pay. I’ll
wait as long as necessary to witness the demise of these evil scum.

#wwg1wga#HoldTheLine

"Demise"???

No, I want to see executions...publicly...for the entire world to see so we all know that they are indeed dead.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yeah Nana keeps hearing all these ppl saying that it wont be public, that the military being in charge wont even be announced publicly.
That will not work for Nana.
Nana will not settle for just a different master deciding what I need to know and dont need to know.
That is a NO!
It is all or nothing!
#VictoryOrDeath

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

we all need to see where our tax dollars went!! i am so sad i ever paid into the stupid system when my money went to all the horror they put the children through!! i want to see them pay dearly for the evil they have done!!

(1) Show this thread