Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That is why we need to know who they were trafficked to . . . Those are the people that have to go bye bye.

Just like Casey Anthony was found guilty for lying about what really happened to her daughter, but not guilty for killing her daughter, which is what she was found guilty for lying about...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

These are the things that happen when the lead prosecutor is a compromised sister of a former compromised FBI director.

No surprise to me, really.

The alphabet agencies need to be demolished, plain and simple.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Military is the only way.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Nana sure hopes so cause our Patriots are weary!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Something about that phrase has always bothered me. Then God reminded me that HE is the only way!

(2) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

The Demon’s must pay. I’ll
wait as long as necessary to witness the demise of these evil scum.

#wwg1wga#HoldTheLine

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

"Demise"???

No, I want to see executions...publicly...for the entire world to see so we all know that they are indeed dead.

(1) Show this thread