Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

If the Military (both black and white) get on TV and lay the case out and show what needs to be seen by everyone, I have faith in Americans to do the right thing. Maybe I am a dreamer.

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Hanging or execution is the only way. I believe he has already selected the second option. Where's Mikey?

You mean the POS that has divided America. I want this guy exposed for the scum he is

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Hell YES muthaf*ckas

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

yepper! sure do! but its already been done and he chose his fate!

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

absolutely

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Absolutely YES YES YES.